Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

And here I thought this forum was going to be different than others.....guess not

Sorry, it was a joke.

Come on' bro... it's not all that bad, besides this thread is mostly tomfoolery anyway. I just pop in to laugh at the whining.

Stick around, this not a bad group of folks, and you can actually meet some very knowledgeable blokes. One can learned lot here.

Best regards!

My waitlist confirmation was 1/29 at 10:44 AM EST.
I was really stoked when I signed up. I have the cash and I don't have a problem with the asking price. Seem like a great value to me.
Over the last week or two, I've come to terms with the fact that I have an amazing AX8 that I really love, and it's in a form factor that meets my needs. So, I've decided not to buy when I get my invite. But I'll be keeping an eye out for an AX8 Mk II if FAS decides to make one.
Cheers

I have been refreshing since March 1st. Then last Tuesday I went out of town and I am not returning until Tuesday night. So I am actually list isn't moving to quickly. I needed to buy time until I get home so I know I will be there when the unit ships.

Here's hoping... But you're still a over an hour down the line. It's taken days you get thru that span so far.

My time is 11:42am...
11:29am....so we'll likely all be in the same batch of invites.

I may offer some scalper $6 for theirs, like 100 times. Just to be annoying.

Whoever is selling on eBay are likely active forum members. Otherwise, how would they have gotten on the invite list so early...?

Question-
Are these assembled here?
Any idea the daily production capability?

From what I heard/read... yes, assembled, tested etc etc at FAS. Chassis and components (perhaps not all components) sourced from China / overseas

Daily production capacity. No idea. and those who knows wont tell (my guess)

From what I heard/read... yes, assembled, tested etc etc at FAS. Chassis and components (perhaps not all components) sourced from China / overseas

I'm sure every Fractal product since the original AxeFX has had some degree of Chinese parts. I'm sure a lot of these components aren't made anywhere else. It's not like they have an in-house DSP fab.

Back
Top Bottom