Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

We should report the newest seller to Reverb. He is using stock pictures as well as pictures that we can prove are not his.

Reverb Listing Guidelines

"We strongly discourage the use of stock images, but allow their usage only on items listed as "Brand New" from authorized dealers. Stock or non-original images are prohibited on listings for used instruments and gear."

BTW ... My confirmation time is getting close ... 10:34am EST.

We should report the newest seller to Reverb. He is using stock pictures as well as pictures that we can prove are not his.

Reverb Listing Guidelines

"We strongly discourage the use of stock images, but allow their usage only on items listed as "Brand New" from authorized dealers. Stock or non-original images are prohibited on listings for used instruments and gear."

BTW ... My confirmation time is getting close ... 10:34am EST.
To Oliver's credit, he did say it is in "Mint" condition.

Looks like there's two of them up there now. One that's $3,100 and the one we've been offering less than $10 to lol. That's the one with the stock photos. The other guy pretty much uses the same reason for selling (my other guitar player doesn't want it, lol), but he's using legit photos.

Wait List Confirmation Rec'd: Jan. 29th @ 9:21AM EST
Invite to Purchase: March 22nd @ 1:41PM EST
Order Placed: @ 1:54PM
Shipped: @ 2:14PM

Relieved and stoked!

UPS claims delivery by end of day on 3/23!

Last edited:
I think that the people who got on the waitlist before me are complete morons. You people are going to be stuck with all the bugs but I on the other hand will savour the excruciating wait in knowing that my unit will be purrrrfect.

So there...

Are we there yet. When is soon going to be now?

Wait List Confirmation Rec'd: Jan. 29th @ 9:14 am EST
Invite to Purchase #1: March 21st @ ??? (For some reason I never got it, and not in my Junk folder)
Invite to Purchase #2: March 22nd @ 1:44pm EST
Order Placed: March 22nd @ 2:28PM EST
Glad you got it straightened out and got your invite. What was the issue? They sent an email but you just never received it?

Last edited:
Nothing like trying to talk common sense to a scalper! :)
Lol, he better hope he sells it soon because the more of us that get our invites, the lower the demand will be. Before you know it, he'll have to sell it for the same price or less than the waiting list price since the hard core fans will already have it. The Reverb fees will eat away at the profit as well.

Back
Top Bottom