Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Just saw one on Reverb at the skip the waitlist price although it is accepting offers if anyone is interested.

I think anyone taking advantage of profiting off a high demand situation, like what we have here with the Axe 3, should be banned from future sales or at least waitlists/preorders. I know in reality is hard to stop, life isn't fair, and doing the right thing is rarely rewarded, but waiting patiently is exhausting. One of the reasons I've accepted that Fractal decided to do the skip the wait list pricing, is I would much rather have Fractal get the money and hopefully it will cut down on the resellers taking product away from all of us waiting our turn.

I wonder if it is possible to get skipped over? Someone posted on Facebook getting an invite with confirmation of 9:15 AM EST. Mine came in at 8:14 AM CST (so 9:14). Anyone on here at 9:15 or later that has gotten an invite?

Those dates are when you got a message back, not per say when you were added to the list. Someone with a 9:15 confirmation might of actually got added before a 9:14 confirmation, or at least that’s how I understand it

I think anyone taking advantage of profiting off a high demand situation, like what we have here with the Axe 3, should be banned from future sales or at least waitlists/preorders. I know in reality is hard to stop, life isn't fair, and doing the right thing is rarely rewarded, but waiting patiently is exhausting. One of the reasons I've accepted that Fractal decided to do the skip the wait list pricing, is I would much rather have Fractal get the money and hopefully it will cut down on the resellers taking product away from all of us waiting our turn.
Yeah, it sucks, but like you said, life isn't fair, it's the way of the world. I was hoping that selling it WITHOUT the warranty would deter people from buying it. But I decided to follow it on reverb, and someone has already made an offer on it.

Ill bet most people signed up during the initial announcement ... Gives me hope that the list will eventually start moving faster once we get past the first week or so . ...2-12-18 around 8pm

On got on the list 1/31/2018 7:55 AM. I'm sure I'll get my notification one year after SOON. LOL. It's all good, I'm still not quite rich enough to afford the II I got 6 years ago.

On got on the list 1/31/2018 7:55 AM. I'm sure I'll get my notification one year after SOON. LOL. It's all good, I'm still not quite rich enough to afford the II I got 6 years ago.

I was out of town that week and didn't get on the list til Feb 2. :/

Back
Top Bottom