Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

My tracking number says it was picked up from Fractal today, and delivery is on schedule (Friday). Crossing my fingers that it's trip to Wisconsin can avoid all of the nasty weather. Should be a fun weekend!

you may still see it tomorrow, UPS is probably being conservative with delivery dates due to the Nor'easter. I'm in Burlington NJ which is normally 2 days and they're saying Friday

you may still see it tomorrow, UPS is probably being conservative with delivery dates due to the Nor'easter. I'm in Burlington NJ which is normally 2 days and they're saying Friday
It could happen but I'm not going to hold my breath. Mine says Friday South Florida so.

Waitlist Confirmation: Jan. 29th @ 9:14am est
Invite to Purchase: March 21st @ 3:32pm est
Order Placed: March 21st @ 4:35 est

Now I am at the mercy of the shipping and weather Gods!
At least you are in the que. I am 2/3 in the early am eastern time. Hopefully will get the invite in the next week or two!

Wish I was as optimistic as you; mine is 1/29 at 2:40pm est and i doubt I’ll get an invite before may at this rate.

Maybe Fractal could give some general indication of wait times based upon number of orders and production/assembly projections.

Like- we have 75 remaining on 1/29, and 125 on 1/30, and 100 on 1/31 etc and 750 preordered total, and we expect to be able to send out 50 a week or whatever.
You could do ballpark estimates that way possibly.

Wish I was as optimistic as you; mine is 1/29 at 2:40pm est and i doubt I’ll get an invite before may at this rate.
I have always been a cup half full kind of guy. That doesn't always line up with reality. But as they say "hope springs eternal" (whatever the heck that means). Still waiting somewhat patiently!

My time is 1/31 10:29pm. Holding out hope that I will get an invite before the last week of April when my wife will be out of town for a week. The skip the wait list option is definitely tempting, but not about to jump in front of anyone else (plus, just seeing that it is in stock somehow helps with the anxiety as I'm now only checking the forum every other hour....progress).

Back
Top Bottom