Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

This is probably to cut down on the number of people buying it just to resell it for a $1000 profit on ebay. I think it's a good move. If someone was willing to buy it at an inflated price on eBay, now they can just pay the inflated price directly to Fractal and get the warranty coverage as well.

I just tried explaining this to members in a facebook group, and got told fractal doesnt care about people on the waitlist and that they are just doing it for the money. It hurt my brain.

I just tried explaining this to members in a facebook group, and got told fractal doesnt care about people on the waitlist and that they are just doing it for the money. It hurt my brain.
Same thing on The Gear Page. Those guys arw basically idiot.

They also have a really long thread titled Axe-FX III with a bunch of Helix users talking about how much better the UI is... In their opinion. For me the sound is the main thing, and I know Fractal UIs, so no problem for me.

Speaking of waitlist, it's awful quiet today. Has anyone heard if they are open due to the storm? Haven't heard if they were getting hit bad again or not.

Last edited:
So at this pace, when can we expect the people that got on the list on 2/6 to get the email?
“Soon”. Sorry, had to do it. Well, they’ve been getting them out for about a week and half now and they’re on 1/29 at around the 9:15 am eastern time slot so could still be awhile for 2/6.

I

In my opinion the guitar and tube amp discussions are ok. The modeling amp forum is more hit and miss .
Agreed on that one. Some great discussions about the TC50, but most of those have been with people I know from here as well.

The recording forum there is another good place for opinionated misinformation as well. There are a few guys who know a little, but a whole lotta "repeat what I read on another board" responses.

awesome. I'm 21 minutes ahead of you. at the current rate, maybe I'll get an invite this week.

I'm using my AxeFX II to lay down tracks for an upcoming album. I've seriously considered using the AxeFX III to tone-match myself so I can use the new modeler to complete the album. I assume existing UltraRes impulses from Ownhammer should be compatible with the AxeFX III?

And ordered.... rolled the dice knowing the weather is bad out that way. But shot for next day air anyway :) Cross fingers it will be here by Friday.

Now I can concentrate on something else... like continually monitoring the shipping status. First world problems...

I’m becoming nervous...
Am I going to receive my invitation while I’m abroad this summer ?
Taking with me a bank-card reader should do it ;-)

Argh. I wish I got on the waitlist an hour earlier.
My invite email says Jan 29, 2018 at 10:26 AM... it looks like it'll be a while for me :(

I got my invite on the 15th, but some financial issues came up in the mean time since I put myself on the wait list, so I immediately replied to let the next lucky guitarist in line take my reservation - anything to help speed up the process for my fellow Fractalites!

Back
Top Bottom