Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

They have always inflated the price for those that want to skip the waitlist. I think this is the biggest increase, and that is just fine with me. The list price always comes back down after they finish with the wait list.

As the anticipation continues to grow for purchase invites, something to keep in mind is the number of people signing up for the wait list probably grow exponentially the first hour or so after the early morning announcement. I believe someone mentioned the "bell curve" in another post.
Ok, who is going to do the math? Estimate peak waitlist signup time, people not on the forums, long tail, etc. etc. etc.

Email confirmation wait as 1/30 @1012. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll get the coveted email to purchase! :)

Mine is scheduled for delivery today. Tracking shows it just over the hill about 90 miles away at 3 or 4AM, so I think it's a safe bet they'll make the service commitment. I usually have something I regularly do with some friends on Wednesday evening, but I have a hunch I'll be staying home tonight.

Sorry to hear about the weather delay Karl. I think we all got hit here and there with some late winter, but not as bad here on the west coast. We've had more snow than most years in March, but definitely manageable.

$3499 is the current "skip the wait list" price. When the initial "madness" is over price will come back to the normal $2499 would be my guess.

This is probably to cut down on the number of people buying it just to resell it for a $1000 profit on ebay. I think it's a good move. If someone was willing to buy it at an inflated price on eBay, now they can just pay the inflated price directly to Fractal and get the warranty coverage as well.

Back
Top Bottom