Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

As the anticipation continues to grow for purchase invites, something to keep in mind is the number of people signing up for the wait list probably grow exponentially the first hour or so after the early morning announcement. I believe someone mentioned the "bell curve" in another post. Not knowing what opening the "flood gates" really means, I suspect the pace of moving through the next few hours or days on the wait list will become slower. I'm stating this only to temper some of the expectation of folks who are on the wait list after, say, 9:30AM EST on the announcement day.

Having gone through a few of these "wait lists" with Fractal, I've learned to be patient because it's worth it in the end!! I've also learned that I'll probably get flamed by the crowd for posting this....;)....

As the anticipation continues to grow for purchase invites, something to keep in mind is the number of people signing up for the wait list probably grow exponentially the first hour or so after the early morning announcement. I believe someone mentioned the "bell curve" in another post. Not knowing what opening the "flood gates" really means, I suspect the pace of moving through the next few hours or days on the wait list will become slower. I'm stating this only to temper some of the expectation of folks who are on the wait list after, say, 9:30AM EST on the announcement day.

Having gone through a few of these "wait lists" with Fractal, I've learned to be patient because it's worth it in the end!! I've also learned that I'll probably get flamed by the crowd for posting this....;)....

How dare you bring logic into this. Knock it off!! :mad:

;)

I have the a confirm email time 9:05pm on 2/1 so maybe I'm getting close.

Based upon the thread here-it might be several weeks. It is not like they are pushing out 50 a day.
I am 12 hours ahead of you and do not expect an email for quite sometime.

Dang...mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but it looks like it might be stuck in Philly where they are getting a good part of this storm right now...and up to a foot of snow. They just cancelled school here tomorrow. Ah well what's another day.

Dang...mine is supposed to be delivered tomorrow but it looks like it might be stuck in Philly where they are getting a good part of this storm right now...and up to a foot of snow. They just cancelled school here tomorrow. Ah well what's another day.
I feel your pain. When did your wait list confirmation arrive?

Sup?
Got my purchase invite at today at 3:20 (central time) aaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd..............Ordered :)

One thing I did notice though, I was no longer able to "Login" and had to sign up as a new customer,,, but it has been a LONG time since I had bought my Ultra, so maybe I was purged...lol

MOSHON
DAVE

Sup?
Got my purchase invite at today at 3:20 (central time) aaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd..............Ordered :)

One thing I did notice though, I was no longer able to "Login" and had to sign up as a new customer,,, but it has been a LONG time since I had bought my Ultra, so maybe I was purged...lol

MOSHON
DAVE
Congrats! What time did you signup on the waitlist?

Back
Top Bottom