Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Super Happy at the moment. Got my list conformation at 9:09am. Received (Your) order is ready email today at 4:20! And on that note I might just take that time as a hint to relax a bit! Let the fun begin. Oh $137.10 for 2 day shipping Meh.... two minutes later I get an email from my bank ( fraud alert!) didn't take too long to straighten that out.

9:27 am EST here so I’m starting to get excited whenever I hear my phone ding with a new email....

Maybe little while to go but likely “soon” is literally soon.

Amazing how badly we can want something we didn’t even know existed a little ago lol

I was thinking I wouldn't see my invite till May........ Getting closer every day. However, each hour after the latest confirmation I am sure is a large jump in the total number of units ordered. I may ultimately be right......

Super Happy at the moment. Got my list conformation at 9:09am. Received (Your) order is ready email today at 4:20! And on that note I might just take that time as a hint to relax a bit! Let the fun begin. Oh $137.10 for 2 day shipping Meh.... two minutes later I get an email from my bank ( fraud alert!) didn't take too long to straighten that out.
Same here (no fraud alert though). Waitlist confirmation email 1/29 @9:09 est Invite came today @4:20. Ordered! I'm 2 day shipping with UPS ground, hopefully this friggin' nor'easter doesn't mess up my delivery date.

I am glad I grabbed a used Ax8 after I sold my XL/MFC rig.

My email was 2/1 @ 9:52 EST.
Looks like it could be three or four weeks out still.

Back
Top Bottom