Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

BTW: anyone notice that there is yet another Nor' Easter headed for the East Coast? They are still unsure of the track yet, but hopefully not as bad as the last 3. Those poor folks have had more than their fair share.

I'm guessing either they are pushing up stock, or getting orders out. Invites have seemed slow today. Unless most of the invites are people who aren't posting here.

Did anyone who got their purchase in late Friday or today get movement on their shipment from UPS yet? My order was placed just before 5pm on Friday so I figured it wouldn't be shipped out until today. I got my shipping notification at about 9:30am this morning, but so far it hasn't been picked up by UPS and put into the tracker system yet.

Did anyone who got their purchase in late Friday or today get movement on their shipment from UPS yet? My order was placed just before 5pm on Friday so I figured it wouldn't be shipped out until today. I got my shipping notification at about 9:30am this morning, but so far it hasn't been picked up by UPS and put into the tracker system yet.
Mine showed a pickup scan at 4:33 pm Eastern. I ordered late Friday. Showing arrival in Texas by end of day Thursday. I know what I will be doing before Friday night's gig!

I have the solution to keep the scalpers and low life's at bay. Fractal needs to match the wait list with their User Community Ratings. I.E. longtime Fractal patrons deserve a first shot at getting the III! Most of us would rather part with our first born than give up our FAS Unit!

Back
Top Bottom