Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Geez, skip the WL works out to $5200 cad plus delivery...
Not even gonna work it out to get it to Costa Rica

I just did a quick calculation and got $5,300-ish with shipping, HST and exchange!

giphy.gif

I would really appreciate it if all you first day waitlist folks would just buy at the Direct Price offer to clear some space.

No, wait, if you guys take them all, that means they still wouldn't have any units left to ship mine. Hmmmm...

OK, new approach --- These aren't the droids you are looking for, .....and you really want a toaster instead...

How is this any different that someone who buys tickets to a Heart concert and then sell them for more than they paid for them?
The posted you quoted has nothing to do with scalping. The person I was answering asked if they joined the wait list now if their name might come up before the 5 or 6 weeks it would take him to save up. I merely told him the wait would probably be months if he joined the wait list today.

I will say one thing ,
The boys must be pumping out some units , if it's taking this long to get -only this far down the wait list. - ( that was surprise announced here on the forum first ) Wow.
I'm sure the pro-users are coming out of the woodwork too of course.
Congrats FAS.

Back
Top Bottom