Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Hey guys, got a noob question regarding the wait list.

I'm finally in a position to get my hands on a Fractal after 10 years of wanting one. I still have a couple weeks of saving up to do before I can pull the trigger, so I'm curious if I should jump on the wait list now or wait until I have all the cash saved up? I'm looking at 4-5 weeks before I'll have all the cash together. I'd hate to tie up the list for someone who already has the cash on hand but also am DYING to get my hands on one and want to secure a spot!
At this point if you join the waitlist now you'll probably have quite some time before your name comes up. I would do it, as I'm pretty sure it will be at least a few weeks, and more likely a few months before you get the invite. He demand and you're almost two months in on just getting in the list.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about this. I gather Fractal is trying to stave off the Reverb-flippers, but is it fair to those of us who dutifully got on the list to be bumped by some rich kid with daddy's credit card? I'm generalizing, I know...but the point remains.
I see that point, but I'd much rather see Fractal getting an extra thousand from a few really impatient people than some low-life on Ebay or Reverb profiting off of their work.

....Fractals profitable version of Zappa’s Beat The Boots collection.......:) good onya , rather see Fas makes the extra coin ...

Question: If my name comes up on the list and I'm not quite ready how long do you have before you are skipped? Would I have the option to put say $500 down if I feel like I will be more then a few weeks until I have the rest? Thanks

Question: If my name comes up on the list and I'm not quite ready how long do you have before you are skipped? Would I have the option to put say $500 down if I feel like I will be more then a few weeks until I have the rest? Thanks
You have about 48hrs I believe. No downpayment option. It's all or nothing.

Back
Top Bottom