Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

My spot is a bit after noon on 1/29 and I'm hoping I get my purchase invite in that time frame. I think the waitlist is probably months long now.

I am Feb 1st around 900 AM I think. :anguished:
Sold my AXE FX II XL rig.

I picked up an AXE 8 assuming it would be summer before I got an AXE 3.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bagging on FAS at all. Totally within their right to offer that option, and if you can afford it, by all means pull that trigger. I'm just hoping most people opt for the waitlist.

Haven’t seen anyone post a conf today, I guess nothing until tomorrow? $3,500, too much $$$ for me, waiting patiently for 9:07.

I'm fantasizing that they are drafting a bunch of confirmations and then will let loose a flood of emails later today. Operative word being fantasizing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bagging on FAS at all. Totally within their right to offer that option, and if you can afford it, by all means pull that trigger. I'm just hoping most people opt for the waitlist.

This might be a great way to keep the waitlist going and not worry about folks only buying off the waitlist to re-sell immediately on Reverb/eBay. Yes, it's their right to. I know. But, there are people that actually want to buy one of these to use. Not just try and make a profit :)

I'm fantasizing that they are drafting a bunch of confirmations and then will let loose a flood of emails later today. Operative word being fantasizing.
Most likely that some of the people who opt for the buy it now price will take some supply. I am curious to see how the new pricing affects the rate of units going out to waitlisters.

Same thing happened when the II came out. Batches would go "in stock" and disappear in seconds, even at $500.00 over the waitlist price. "F5" fury was in full bloom and the forum was alive with people racing to enter their credit cards fast enough to place their orders before the units went out of stock again. It was like a shark feeding frenzy!

I guess the Ebay resell price will go down to $3200 or something. But actually. I remember that people still sold on eBay to the international market. $3500 is not much more than what the cost will end up being in EU or UK.

Back
Top Bottom