Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Do any of you know how many people are currently on the Axe FXIII wait list, and about how many invitations to buy Axe FXIII's are being sent out each day?

With all the injustices in the world this seems rather insignificant. If he can sell it for $3500, more power to him. I don't get the idea of athletes making millions of dollars to play a game while people who work in occupations that actually contribute to society and the well being of others make pennies in comparison, but if an athlete is able to get that contract, more power to them.
Or actors for that matter.

Yep! As I noted on Friday, the exchange rate dive has made this less and less easy to jump on... at yesterday's rate, it's costing us $175 more than it would have on Jan. 29. :mad: :(
Big +1 here. The currently weak Cdn $ is killer. Also, if the unit is no longer officially designated "made in USA" (like my II was), then Cdn customs will slap on additional duty of 6% - 8%. Don't think I can responsibly do it until the exchange rate improves at least.

I asked in another thread if the Axe 3 is officially designated "made in USA" but did not see a definite answer - if anyone knows, pls advise as this makes a significant difference to Canadian purchasers.

I was notified yesterday, but decided to wait a bit and passed my spot on to the next in line for a III.
Not doubting that I'll buy a III in the near future, but I need to know a bit more about the FC situation and capabilities before I pull the trigger, as I need to figure out whether I want the FAS FC or a RJM Mastermind for the Axe III rig.

I was notified yesterday, but decided to wait a bit and passed my spot on to the next in line for a III.
Not doubting that I'll buy a III in the near future, but I need to know a bit more about the FC situation and capabilities before I pull the trigger, as I need to figure out whether I want the FAS FC or a RJM Mastermind for the Axe III rig.

Thanks for passing the torch.

I sat on the invite for a while but caved and ordered this morning. I had an XL+ a while back, then an AX8 and FX8 but recently sold them all to go back to tube amps and a pedalboard. I've been very happy with my analog rig, especially the simplicity of plugging into one amp with a small pedalboard and having a finite number of things to tweak. But I'm really excited about the III and I hope I can keep my OCD tendency to constantly tweak stuff under control. I'm also hoping it will curb my amp GAS which returned with a vengeance after selling my AX8.

Hey guys, got a noob question regarding the wait list.

I'm finally in a position to get my hands on a Fractal after 10 years of wanting one. I still have a couple weeks of saving up to do before I can pull the trigger, so I'm curious if I should jump on the wait list now or wait until I have all the cash saved up? I'm looking at 4-5 weeks before I'll have all the cash together. I'd hate to tie up the list for someone who already has the cash on hand but also am DYING to get my hands on one and want to secure a spot!

Back
Top Bottom