Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I hope it's soon. I have the money set aside for the Axe FXIII, but as the days go by I'm starting to think of other things I could buy instead, like a new computer, a particular vintage guitar I've been looking at, etc.
Dude I totally feel you. It sucks that I ordered the day of and its going to be weeks or months just because it was in the evening. A new Strandberg is looking mighty fine about now lololol.

I hope it's soon. I have the money set aside for the Axe FXIII, but as the days go by I'm starting to think of other things I could buy instead, like a new computer, a particular vintage guitar I've been looking at, etc.

Well, if you do spend your $$$ elsewhere, that should accelerate the waitlist a wee bit. Happy St. Paddy’s day!

Hallelujah! Got my invite today, ordered and hoping to see it next week! Thanks FAS for working overtime to keep the musician faithful happy!

Confirm was 8:49 EST on the 29th for those keeping track, I'm sure they got it a few minutes earlier.

UPDATE: Got a shipping confirmation this morning, 3/19/2018 8:35 am.

Last edited:
Drives me crazy! Since I purchased my first Fractal product I usually look at the forums first thing in the morning EVERY morning. For some reason I didn’t go on the first two days of the waitlist! The pain! Can’t wait to see people starting to post on YouTube!

Back
Top Bottom