Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Got my wait list notification -Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 9:07 AM. Nothing yet. Beyond excited to get the III, finally making the upgrade from the Line6 PodHD500X. Really looking forward to the upgrade in sound quality and the re-amping options via USB.

Got my wait list notification -Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 9:07 AM. Nothing yet. Beyond excited to get the III, finally making the upgrade from the Line6 PodHD500X. Really looking forward to the upgrade in sound quality and the re-amping options via USB.

I was on the original AxeFx 2 wait list - had to wait several months to get mine (I was late to sign up for the list). Had to sell it due to divorce and got by for a year or so with a Line 6 HD500 (not the x). Eventually I purchased an AX8 and still have the HD500 as a backup. Fractal Modeling is so much better than the HD500 modeling. You will truly be blown away. Fractal costs more, but you get what you pay for, and more. Best money I ever spent on music gear.

Looks like another round of nor’easters coming early next week. Could slow things down again. Ugh.

We shall see... the forecast here changed between last night and this AyEm alone... we were supposed to get snow Tuesday and Wednesday, totalling perhaps 20 - 25 cm (i.e. not an insane amount at all!) but now the forecast is for sunny'n'chilly instead!

Right now, the forecast for Plaistow next week is only a wee bit of snow next Wednesday & Thursday:

29L4HEi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom