Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Some of the first notification expirations (72 hr) should be hitting soon, too. I'm 9:24am EST, nothing yet.
Trust me, my invite will not expire.

Neither will mine, but I didn't get my waiting list request in until 9:55am EST. Figures the one morning I sleep in a little... :p

[QUOTE=" the Fractal website says you are able to purchase more than 1 unit when you receive confirmation. You don't have to join the waitlist multiple times. I forgot about that little nugget but it probably helps explain a lot of things.

That would seem to mean that for every person notified of his/her opportunity to buy, more than 1 device has been made ready to ship. [/QUOTE]
Where does it say this? haven't seen it. Surely not, as this would open the floodgates for the crapheads on ebay to buy and resell the first 3 months worth.

I'm starting to actually be glad the progress is relatively slow! Yeah, I know that sounds nutzzzz...

The exchange rate between the $ and USD has taken a dump over the past 6 weeks, meaning it's ~ $175 more to my door than it would have been on Jan 29!

I'm sure I'm delusional (o_O) but maybe, just maybe it'll start heading in a more favourable direction and make noticeable progress by the time my golden ticket number comes up! :D

Hey, a boy can dream, can't he? :p

I'm in the same boat! It's ugly out there for canadian consumers right now.

I'm starting to actually be glad the progress is relatively slow! Yeah, I know that sounds nutzzzz...

The exchange rate between the $ and USD has taken a dump over the past 6 weeks, meaning it's ~ $175 more to my door than it would have been on Jan 29!

I'm sure I'm delusional (o_O) but maybe, just maybe it'll start heading in a more favourable direction and make noticeable progress by the time my golden ticket number comes up! :D

Hey, a boy can dream, can't he? :p

Back
Top Bottom