Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Facebook let a lot of people get a jump on us non-facebookers unfortunately :(

Well, you may be consoled thinking about us poor westerners who missed the news b/c we were asleep... A famous "fruit" company I worked at always did announcements at 10:00AM PST, which works out to be a decent hour of the day across the US.

When I bought my Axe-Fx II Mk I it came with a manual and I think it became outdated by a whole firmware number during shipping. If you really want a printed version then print it or go to a print shop and have it printed. Within a couple weeks that printed manual will be outdated and a waste of money, printer ink and trees.

Well, you may be consoled thinking about us poor westerners who missed the news b/c we were asleep... A famous "fruit" company I worked at always did announcements at 10:00AM PST, which works out to be a decent hour of the day across the US.
You worked at Orange Amplification..?:cool:

You have to wonder how many artists are getting pushed through first regardless of the wait list we anxiously waited to get on.
This is what I'm seeing thus far as those who have actually placed an order from this thread. Just hoping Fractal has enough supply to get through 9:10. Lol ;)

ecalcagnino 7:35
AtomicBlaze 8:16
Randalljax 8:17
bradlake 8:23
shroomboss 8:25
ethomas1013 8:28
schrismer 8:30
jono Bacon ?
Brucegregori ?

You have to wonder how many artists are getting pushed through first regardless of the wait list we anxiously waited to get on.
This is what I'm seeing thus far as those who have actually placed an order from this thread. Just hoping Fractal has enough supply to get through 9:10. Lol ;)

ecalcagnino 7:35
AtomicBlaze 8:16
Randalljax 8:17
bradlake 8:23
shroomboss 8:25
ethomas1013 8:28
schrismer 8:30
jono Bacon ?
Brucegregori ?
I know 2 artists who have not received an invite yet with times before 9am eastern

In today's world ......

participation-trophies.jpg

... no one loses ......... :rolleyes:

At some point, as @Admin M@ said on Monday on FB, the floodgates are going to open. Remember - the Fractal website says you are able to purchase more than 1 unit when you receive confirmation. You don't have to join the waitlist multiple times. I forgot about that little nugget but it probably helps explain a lot of things.

That would seem to mean that for every person notified of his/her opportunity to buy, more than 1 device has been made ready to ship. If many/most people are only ordering 1 device, then inventory has to be accumulating faster than actual shipments. Couple that with 2 days (at least) of assembly/prep that were lost to the storm and things start to make a little more sense. At some point "soon", available inventory will support more invites at a time.

Of course, I'm also spending WAY too much time refreshing this board, researching all the confirmation times and dissecting each nugget of info. Desperately trying to remain positive and patient in the hopes that that will be rewarded with a golden ticket today :)

Just my $0.02 USD

Back
Top Bottom