Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I did some math. It looks like 2.6 days per hour after launch.........jk....that's a sample of 2.

Great! Now... I should receive my golden ticket email on or about... lessee here... apply phase of the moon... divide by Avogadro's Number... carry the two... et voilà!

June 28th! :D

... of 2019! :eek:

:p

Unfortunately I deleted my confirmation email after I got it so I don't know exactly when I signed up. I'm pretty sure it was around 9ish am eastern. Fingers crossed!

One other question, because we are all so darn nosey :) How long do you have to place the order before you lose your place in line?

Actually, the email does not say how long you have to order. Only that supplies are limited, the order link is not transferable, and that unauthorized orders will be canceled.

Man there must be alot of people in the 8-9 time frame. Feels like it's going to take forever to get to my time....

I was away for awhile and wound up on the forum the same day as the email blast went out. What a great surprise to read this news then almost simultaneously get the email.

So I guess it'll be awhile for me but I'm ok with it. I'll definitely live vicariously through others receiving theirs and will enjoy the anticipation of getting mine!

I think I was around 11 am EST - deleted the e-mail, but messaged my fellow MT AxeFX buddy around 9mst to make sure he was on - next gig April 26th - gonna cut it close methinks!

Back
Top Bottom