Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Wouldn’t doubt it, I read the details and features before I signed up & made sure I wanted to commit $$$$.

I've had the cash in my savings account for over a month now, ready to go. Well, ready to pay off the purchase on my Marriott Rewards card, because I'm a points ho. :)

There should be a separate waiting list for "cash in hand" vs "I'm flipping this on Reverb.com" :D

Anyone know how long fractal allows you to purchase before your spot is given to someone else? There has to be a number of waitlist reservations for people who do not end up purchasing.

My confirmation email was received 1/29 12:41 PM est

Anyone know how long fractal allows you to purchase before your spot is given to someone else? There has to be a number of waitlist reservations for people who do not end up purchasing.

My confirmation email was received 1/29 12:41 PM est
For the AX8 I believe it was 48 or 72 hrs but can’t remember off the top of my head. Haven’t heard a definitive number this time around.

So what's the latest waitlist time we've seen actually receive an invite - at least after FAS sales started following the waitlist order?

I've seen one confirmed order for an 8:23AM EST waitlist spot. As of last evening, I saw one person who was 8:25AM EST still without an invite.

I'm at 9:00 EST, but at this rate, I probably need to plan on playing something else at Easter.

So what's the latest waitlist time we've seen actually receive an invite - at least after FAS sales started following the waitlist order?

I've seen one confirmed order for an 8:23AM EST waitlist spot. As of last evening, I saw one person who was 8:25AM EST still without an invite.

I'm at 9:00 EST, but at this rate, I probably need to plan on playing something else at Easter.
Wondering the same thing.

My wait list request was replied to at Jan 29 8:49am EST . It would be nice to see invite today :) Third time around... first a Standard, second a Axefx 2 now a III ... Love the company and products .

I got my reply back at 9:04AM EST. I’m in the same boat as LucasLeCompte as to not having nothing to play on. I sold my AxeFX2 XL+ on the same day the 3 was announced. Been going without playing since.

Ditto. Sold my kemper 1/28 and got in line for the 3. I picked up a synergy dirty Shirley module for my RM 50 to get over the hump, but that’s another story...

Back
Top Bottom