Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

EDIT: It appears that our sales guys made a mistake when compiling one of the lists and sent invitations to a very small number of people who should have not received them. This will not happen again. If you got an invite early, fate has smiled upon you.

Thanks for the clarification. I'd hate to be accused of making trouble for pointing out what's right in front of me. :(

I'm normally pretty laid back, but damn. I need that email! :)

Waitlist confirmed Monday, January 29, 2018 at 7:35 AM Central Time

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I'm at 8:28 am Eastern and have not received an invitation to purchase yet. No big deal, I am content to wait and may not even buy one (still thinking it over and planning to read the PDF manual before deciding), but for those who are curious about the status they have not got to me yet.

The ONE day I sleep in and come into work late...1/29 10:52am EST. Seems so far away from current email invites.

I was hoping for today so i could get 2 day and have by the weekend, but thats not going to hit... probably next week sometime here.

I'm pretty sure FAS runs a routine scan of the forum prior to sending your invite. If you have mentioned the K**n word in the last month, straight to the back of the line

I got mine at 7:15 on Jan 29th Pacific time (10:15 EST). I was reporting on NAMM at the time so I missed the initial email for a couple of hours. Any idea how many units are going out?

Back
Top Bottom