Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

The hub is one town away from me (15-20 minutes top). There's a local UPS store a mile from my house that all my UPS deliveries are forwarded to as well.
If the buyer is willing to sign a damn piece of legal paper prior to shipping it there, how is there any liability for the manufacturer??? Paranoid @$$ move...
Conspiracy theory level paranoia...

Do you have a UPS account setup (they are free)? You can divert shipments to UPS Stores for free. I always have pricey shipments delivered to the UPS Store, including (especially) Fractal Audio packages. I just request the new pickup location on my phone.

Do you have a UPS account setup (they are free)? You can divert shipments to UPS Stores for free. I always have pricey shipments delivered to the UPS Store, including (especially) Fractal Audio packages. I just request the new pickup location on my phone.
Coolness. Maybe I will divert my pick up location to a desert safe house to make the entire transaction feel more like a Black Op. It is a secret weapon after all.

Confirmation Received 01/29/2018 5:52 PM EST
Invitation Received 05/03/2018 1:11 PM EST

I accidentally sent my wish list request from the wrong email from my phone and then sent this one a few minutes later. I received my invite from my initial request yesterday.

Coolness. Maybe I will divert my pick up location to a desert safe house to make the entire transaction feel more like a Black Op. It is a secret weapon after all.

Nope... Already been discussed. Can't be done with these orders.

I don't think our list is very scientific. I was waitlisted at 6:29 and haven't received my invite.

Edit: By our list I mean this thread.

Seems pretty scientific to me. Been following this thread since day one and I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would get my invite today, which I did:D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom