Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Remember very early on, some invitations were sent out incorrectly, out of order. It was quickly caught and fixed. Reclavea must be one...

What time zone are you in? The date/time in the thread is relative to Eastern Standard Time... And the waitlist for 1/29 EST is still being processed.

For sure ....I’m on Guam U.S.A.

;-)

We’re a day ahead!! We’re way past the international dateline!

This should explain it

Jan 30th here would be Jan 29th in the mainland. :)

I barely made it lol

Last edited:
For sure ....I’m on Guam U.S.A.

;-)

We’re a day ahead!! We’re way past the international dateline!

This should explain it

Jan 30th here would be Jan 29th in the mainland. :)

I barely made it lol

...close call. The pitch forks and angry mob were about to show up. Congratulations !

This is completely anecdotal, and I don’t know how many occurrences there have been... But on mine, this fault coincided with:

1. III arrived missing all of the new CAB IRs. They had to be loaded remotely.
2. Followed a week later with ntermittent hang-ups and freezes while editing. I thought it was me.

After about three weeks, it failed. I would get either a logo screen with frozen controls, or a white screen with frozen controls. During start-up, the meter lights would not cycle normally.

FAS responded with lightning efficiency, as I have already documented, and the new unit shipped the moment my affected III hit their receiving dock. It arrives tomorrow, UPS-willing.

This is completely anecdotal, and I don’t know how many occurrences there have been... But on mine, this fault coincided with:

FAS responded with lightning efficiency, as I have already documented, and the new unit shipped the moment my affected III hit their receiving dock. It arrives tomorrow, UPS-willing.

It was $72.60 for shipping .....how'd you handle your return?

I signed up on Wed. Jan. 31st mid-morning.
I never got an invite, but I called Fractal and they said I was on the list.
The anticipation is brewing, and I can hardly wait to own one ! :)

Back
Top Bottom