Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I watch this thread every other day. In hopes of some rapid speed up of confirmations. But i try to forget so at least when i check back again, it seems like more progress than last time! lol

Im about 21 hours away (about10 AM EDT) from @Sharka. So since we're getting closer to the night, i wonder if there might be a dead space in between the real late night/early hours of the morning. Maybe we might see an hour skipped or very few orders in those time frames?

I love wild conjecture when it really wanders into the outlands. :)
Sorry. I'm just extrapolating from the dates listed so far. It looks like it is taking weeks and perhaps months to get through the people who signed up on the first day. I thought I had signed up on the first day. I'm not sure what happened. When I went back to check, there was no sign I ever got an initial reply. I have had three different versions of the Axe-FX, going back to when it was released. I am a loyal customer. I am very happy with my Axe-FX II XL+. I guess that will have to do for a while. I love it.

The folks on the waitlist thread are not a linear relationship with the total number of people on the wait list you need to remember.

Maybe in the span of 5 minutes 5 people signed up who are members here and 50 people who aren’t checking in did as well. So one might think FAS is shipping 10 units a day based on how the list changes but maybe they are shipping 100.

Also realize demand isn’t linear and there may be peaks and lulls. Maybe among the forum regulars there was a initial spike, but then since everyone (almost) ordered, less demand among regulars, but, when did the FAS Facebook post go up? Maybe after that there is another spike ?

Maybe the pace was going minutes per day but by next week it will go several whole days at a time with far more units moving, or initial demand tapering off

No one who actually knows is saying and the best anyone else can do is guess, but past performance does not guarantee future results as the saying goes.

I think trying to predict anything past the first day or so of signups is next to impossible as there are so many variables we can only guess at and any one of them can radically affect the wait

If you're bored you can read this thread title below to get a feel for the AX8 waitlist progress. I think the pace so far on the 3 is way faster than that wait. Time will tell. 2/7/18 21:32:37 is my confirmation time

AX8 USA/Canada Purchase Invitations

Sorry for the bold type don't know what happened

Mine's arriving tomorrow... Probably right before I leave to see Dixie Dregs, so it will be at last Thursday before I get to play it.

My confirmation time is 2/21/18 5:27PM PST, getting closer everyday! At least that's what I tell myself haha. Soon enough though and I can't wait.

Anyone get an invite yesterday or today? Curious to know if they’ve gotten past 1:15 yet. I’m at 2:35 eastern and things seem to have slowed considerably

Anyone get an invite yesterday or today? Curious to know if they’ve gotten past 1:15 yet. I’m at 2:35 eastern and things seem to have slowed considerably

I'm 8 minutes from the latest posting and have received no notice, so I believe the answer is no.

Remember, there can be large batches of non-forum member invites. These tend to correspond, for instance, to the times of day/week when the original announcement was posted to twitter by a famous rock star, or to 3rd party web sites. In my experience with the AX8, those "spikes" could eat days of invitations where forum members incorrectly assumed that invitations had stopped.

Remember, there can be large batches of non-forum member invites. These tend to correspond, for instance, to the times of day/week when the original announcement was posted to twitter by a famous rock star, or to 3rd party web sites. In my experience with the AX8, those "spikes" could eat days of invitations where forum members incorrectly assumed that invitations had stopped.

Kinda what I suspected from the start.

Whatever, mine was delivered this morning... I may not be a famous "rock star", but I sure as hell feel like one today! =:·D

Thank you!

\m/

Back
Top Bottom