Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

I understand not being able to meet all of the demand on release day but this is crazy if we are talking 2019 for people that ordered in the first week?
"Talking 2019 for people that ordered in the first week" is a wild conjecture.

I would bet there's probably a lot of people on the wait list who never even use the forum so the level of forum activity doesn't necessarily equate to wait-list activity. i.e. There could be 10 units shipped for every post we see.

At least that's what I've decided to tell myself. ;)

I would bet there's probably a lot of people on the wait list who never even use the forum so the level of forum activity doesn't necessarily equate to wait-list activity. i.e. There could be 10 units shipped for every post we see.

At least that's what I've decided to tell myself. ;)
I don't disagree with you, but the forum activity does tell us about where we are on the wait list. Just a few people per day posting that they received their invite tells us about where things stand. With the lack of activity during the later half of last week, I'll be curious to know where we are today.

I do think that it would be reasonable for FAS to give basic info on production levels and waiting list time periods.
My guess is they have a pro/endorser list they are serving in addition to the general end user hack list here.
Maybe they are churning out 10 a day. Maybe 20. Nobody knows.

Last edited:
I do think that it would be reasonable for FAS to give basic info on production levels and waiting list time periods.
My guess is they have a pro/endorser list they are serving in addition to the general end user hack list here.
Maybe they are churning out 10 a day. Maybe 20. Nobody knows.

SUMMONING CLIFF

all that does is invite more moaning based on conjecture... Their daily production is basically meaningless when we don't know how many people are on the list, and we don't even know what percentage of the people on the list are capable of purchase. Just gotta wait, that's all there is to it, unfortunately...

I don't disagree with you, but the forum activity does tell us about where we are on the wait list. Just a few people per day posting that they received their invite tells us about where things stand. With the lack of activity during the later half of last week, I'll be curious to know where we are today.

Won't get this. There are so many factors that might go into why shipping might be either sped up, or problems that might slow it down. Most of which can be mis-interpreted and would run like wildfire over the interweb'z...good or bad.

AAAND folks here reading tea leaves would plan for an expected delivery date (i.e. sell other gear right before a big gig.,) and hold FAS responsible should they not 'come through'.

Too many downsides. This is as good as we're ever going to get (which is still miles ahead of other organizations who would squash this thread like bug on the windshield...)

Won't get this. There are so many factors that might go into why shipping might be either sped up, or problems that might slow it down. Most of which can be mis-interpreted and would run like wildfire over the interweb'z...good or bad.

AAAND folks here reading tea leaves would plan for an expected delivery date (i.e. sell other gear right before a big gig.,) and hold FAS responsible should they not 'come through'.

Too many downsides. This is as good as we're ever going to get (which is still miles ahead of other organizations who would squash this thread like bug on the windshield...)

I actually find the way they are doing it pretty odd to be honest. Announce a major product launch date. Setup a wait list. And then give zero info.

Nothing we can do about it and FAS is not too concerned I am sure with what I think, but other builders give timelines on their wait lists.
If they have 1000 people presently on the end user non pro wait list and they think it will take approximately 10 months to get through that- tell people.
They can also make it clear that supply sources and other issues beyond their control may alter such timelines.

it's hard to please everyone. This isn't anything new, the waitlist and anticipation is the same as it was in the earlier releases. This thread helps people get an idea of the wait. I don't think Fractal owes anyone insight into the daily workings of their company.
I'm sure there are many variables to take into consideration and if they chimed in every-time someone wanted a detailed explanation nothing would get done.

Back
Top Bottom