• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

haffner1

Inspired
Yikes! I sure hope this is wrong. I’m 1/31 at 9 am pst. If this is right, i’ll Be getting my invite sometime in early 2019!! I’m assuming that those of us who did not see the Forum notice on 1/29 are far fewer than those that did and there were probably a thousand waitlist adds in that 1st 24 hours but that the numbers will thin out quickly once we get thru all you guys that did get on the list immediately. I’m not stressed. My axe 2 is great! But, I do find myself unwilling to do a lot of work I might do on axe 2 stuff figuring it won’t apply to the 3 so why do it now? But, if i’m 2 days down the list and months from getting an invite, maybe I should just assume the worst and keep acting as if there is no 3? I know, I’m not doing myself or anybody else any good with this line of reasoning. But, the 1 hour/ week thing is a little depressing. I figured: 2 days down the list = a couple months...
You think you're bad off? By that same formula, I'll be getting mine sometime around August of 2030! Fortunately, they probably start to taper off somewhere around the 24-48 hour mark.

jw3571

Inspired
Don't you think the shipping pace has to pick up at some point? I understand not being able to meet all of the demand on release day but this is crazy if we are talking 2019 for people that ordered in the first week?

Rex

Legend!
I understand not being able to meet all of the demand on release day but this is crazy if we are talking 2019 for people that ordered in the first week?
"Talking 2019 for people that ordered in the first week" is a wild conjecture.

Warrior

Forum Addict
I would bet there's probably a lot of people on the wait list who never even use the forum so the level of forum activity doesn't necessarily equate to wait-list activity. i.e. There could be 10 units shipped for every post we see.

At least that's what I've decided to tell myself. ;)

jaycroft97

Regular
I would bet there's probably a lot of people on the wait list who never even use the forum so the level of forum activity doesn't necessarily equate to wait-list activity. i.e. There could be 10 units shipped for every post we see.

At least that's what I've decided to tell myself. ;)
I don't disagree with you, but the forum activity does tell us about where we are on the wait list. Just a few people per day posting that they received their invite tells us about where things stand. With the lack of activity during the later half of last week, I'll be curious to know where we are today.

Lkdog

Veteran
I do think that it would be reasonable for FAS to give basic info on production levels and waiting list time periods.
My guess is they have a pro/endorser list they are serving in addition to the general end user hack list here.
Maybe they are churning out 10 a day. Maybe 20. Nobody knows.

Last edited:

James Davies

New here
I do think that it would be reasonable for FAS to give basic info on production levels and waiting list time periods.
My guess is they have a pro/endorser list they are serving in addition to the general end user hack list here.
Maybe they are churning out 10 a day. Maybe 20. Nobody knows.
SUMMONING CLIFF

JCBitB

Inspired
all that does is invite more moaning based on conjecture... Their daily production is basically meaningless when we don't know how many people are on the list, and we don't even know what percentage of the people on the list are capable of purchase. Just gotta wait, that's all there is to it, unfortunately...

Top Bottom