Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Yes, they are.
@Rex, can you explain? If the U2's top speed is about 500 mph, and the speed of sound at 70,000 feet is in the neighborhood of ~670 mph or so, wouldn't that just be subsonic? Or am I missing something here? (Which happens often!)

Oh, and to be on topic, I submitted my entry on March 2nd, so I'll be receiving my III in a couple of years. ;)

Reactions: Rex
I don't think they've sent any today - I am 4 minutes away from the most recent invite on this thread (from yesterday) and haven't seen anything...

@Rex, can you explain? If the U2's top speed is about 500 mph, and the speed of sound at 70,000 feet is in the neighborhood of ~670 mph or so, wouldn't that just be subsonic? Or am I missing something here? (Which happens often!)
My mistake. I had my facts wrong.

Omigod...could it be the first container has been depleted already..?..(he says sheepishly as he stares at his Precious....).

Omigod...could it be the first container has been depleted already..?..(he says sheepishly as he stares at his Precious....).

I'm thinking the same thing, Since invites in the past have been going out earlier than this..... Wonder if FA will chime in to confirm "soon". ;)

I'm thinking the same thing, Since invites in the past have been going out earlier than this..... Wonder if FA will chime in to confirm "soon". ;)
Yes, we usually see the flood of purchase invite info for the day by now. I really hope it's just that today's invite list didn't include any forum members.

I don't think it'd be a wise move to buy from anyone other than Fractal directly. A few guys here have admitted faulty units , that needed to be returned.
Yes , very little action regarding invitations. Plenty of irrelevant posts though ! :) ( like this one )
You guys with III's already , ..... Get off the forum , and get that firmware "fine tuned" for the rest of us. Find the bugs , and suggest a few helpful features while you're at it. ;)

Last edited:
I just learned I need to get hernia surgery performed and I have a rather high deductible insurance plan so its going to cost me a fair bit of money (likely that is more painful than any actual recovery lol). Giving some serious considerations to putting my III up for sale at cost as I'm not looking to try to make a profit off it. Just with the medical bills that will be coming in I don't know if I'll realistically be picking up a foot controller when those come out, new rack case etc, as that all is going to end up being north of $3k as is the surgery. I've got a AX8 here too so could probably live happily with that for a while and pick up another III down the road when other bills are paid off....

If anyone is in the Florida area (or willing to drive really far to get one lol) being able to do something face to face would be ideal, as it would save transaction fees, shipping costs etc. Long standing forum members only please. Sorry to say I don't feel comfortable conducting transactions for high dollar items with members with zero history, too many bad experiences going around with paypal reversals, "item not as described" etc. . Please contact me privately to discuss further.

I just learned I need to get hernia surgery performed and I have a rather high deductible insurance plan so its going to cost me a fair bit of money (likely that is more painful than any actual recovery lol). Giving some serious considerations to putting my III up for sale at cost as I'm not looking to try to make a profit off it. Just with the medical bills that will be coming in I don't know if I'll realistically be picking up a foot controller when those come out, new rack case etc, as that all is going to end up being north of $3k as is the surgery. I've got a AX8 here too so could probably live happily with that for a while and pick up another III down the road when other bills are paid off....

If anyone is in the Florida area (or willing to drive really far to get one lol) being able to do something face to face would be ideal, as it would save transaction fees, shipping costs etc. Long standing forum members only please. Sorry to say I don't feel comfortable conducting transactions for high dollar items with members with zero history, too many bad experiences going around with paypal reversals, "item not as described" etc. . Please contact me privately to discuss further.
Bummer, sorry to hear.

Two things.

1. I’m sorry to hear about your pending surgery and need to sell your III.
2. Only in the US would you hear of people selling prized belongings to afford medical care.

Sorry to hear, truly. What area of Florida are you from?

Oh my.... I've been trying to think out a way to help you and how funny it would be if my Mom (little grey-haired lady) where to show up at your doorstep to pickup a Axe III :p:cool: My parents are retired in Lake Placid, just south of Orlando.....hmmm

Last edited:

Don't do it, keep your Fractal!

Pay your medical bills on your terms (payment plan, etc...). It can't hurt your credit and in fact you might be surprised a lot of times the bills can be negotiated to a fraction of what they are asking. The insurance companies pay far less, however, the system would have you believe otherwise. Seriously, I've been through this.

Good luck and all the best!

Don't do it, keep your Fractal!

Pay your medical bills on your terms (payment plan, etc...). It can't hurt your credit and in fact you might be surprised a lot of times the bills can be negotiated to a fraction of what they are asking. The insurance companies pay far less, however, the system would have you believe otherwise. Seriously, I've been through this.

Good luck and all the best!

+1 ^

Back
Top Bottom