• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fx III wait list: Let us know when you get notified...

Tuco

Inspired
Oh my. So the wait list is over 4 months? Anyone just take the plunge and get the more expensive (but immediately available) one?
Four months is a bit inaccurate given that they didn't start shipping until mid-March (I think?). It's also most likely that the wait-list was entirely front loaded, with the majority of people signing up within the first few days or weeks of it being announced and it tapering off over time. And it also seems like the number of units per batch ramped up recently (someone speculated air vs boat shipping, with a small batch arriving by air first for QA purposes or whatever).

Mostly, it's impossible to say for sure without knowing the behind the scenes at Fractal. Either way, I'd be fairly surprised if someone signing up for the wait list now has to wait nearly as long as the people who signed up early did.
Agree with @penultimatejawa . Additionally, there would likely have been a fair number of units in the initial shipment that went to pro artists, engineers, reviewers, and industry friends.

@decreebass can't hurt to get on the list.

<MACHINE>

Inspired
Waitlist confirmation: 2 Feb 17:03 PST
Order invite: 12 Jun 10:16 PST
Placed order: I can't get to the bank fast enough to deposit my set aside funds....:D

(So will order VERY shortly)
Woooooo Hoooooooo!!!!
Since I ordered last week the tracking has stated it will arrive tomorrow (Wednesday the 20th).....
But I just checked again and it's out for delivery today a day early!!!!!!!!!!

mikeransom

Waitlist confirmation: Feb 6, 11:22 am PST
Email invitation: June 19, 10:29 am PST
Purchased: June 19, 10:47 am PST

Duuuuuuuuuude!!!! The ii has served me epically well since 2012, tours, sessions, you name it. I'm so excited to see what this new BAMF is gonna bring to the table!!!! Woo hoo!!!!

bradlake

Axe-Master

Duuuuuuuuuude!!!! The ii has served me epically well since 2012, tours, sessions, you name it. I'm so excited to see what this new BAMF is gonna bring to the table!!!! Woo hoo!!!!
Big ass mutha focker? Indeed.

It looks like that Fractal has got a lot of waitlist requests on Feb 6th. This is 3rd business day they send invitations to Feb 6th confirmations. Or, they are almost done with the batch and waiting for the next one. I hope not.

Top Bottom