AFIII Axe-Fx III Violin

it's free... you can find various versions in this thread. It may need to be updated after all the new firmware updates since it was put together. I will eventually get back into preset tweaking/creating mode, when I get some extra time and post results.

it's free... you can find various versions in this thread. It may need to be updated after all the new firmware updates since it was put together. I will eventually get back into preset tweaking/creating mode, when I get some extra time and post results.
Wow thank you. I have downloaded it and with some help (being brand new to fractal) got it working. Its amazing!

Yes! I had ported it to the FM9 about a year ago and was waiting for a firmware update to leave beta before finalizing the patch. I'll revisit and post the results in the next couple days.
Hi, @NeoSound
Do you have any updated news about finalizing the FM3 patch? I'm going to play some gigs with a quintet, playing movies tracks and we'll have to fill in as much as we could to replace a full orchestra. I'm really looking forward for your downsized FM3 version. I'd be more than glad to be able to get it or purchase it. Thanks a lot in advance!

Back
Top Bottom