Axe-Fx III + using Logic-based effects

Been really rocking my new Axe FX III - stellar stuff!
But I've really been trying to wrap my head around routing and tried a bunch of different settings and routings but I can't figure this out:

I use a few different effects inside Logic, like Native Instruments Replika which I adore, and I'd like to hear this plugin while I play my guitars on a armed track in Logic. To do so I have to have software monitoring enabled. But...when I arm the track, I hear two signals coming out from the Axe (one is the direct out and one is via the USB I guess).

Is there a way to only have one signal from the Axe FX coming from the USB so I can monitor my DAW effects while playing without that two phasy double signal?
On the Line 6 Helix I could do this by setting the output block to USB 1&2 but that seems not to be an option on the Axe.

For rhythm and the usual guitar solo I'm more than happy to use the direct out for minimal latency, but for certain tracks I'd like to hear the plugins in my DAW

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can set the aux send to pre-fade listening, just right-click over the send drop-down and select pre fade listening.
Set track faders to 0. That way you can listen direct from your Axe, and monitor the effects through Logic.

Back
Top Bottom