Axe-Fx III USB Firmware Version 1.08

Just went to find this thread again today and realized it's in the General News section. Seems like it should be a sticky in the Axe III Discussion area, IMO.

Time to install!

Just went to find this thread again today and realized it's in the General News section. Seems like it should be a sticky in the Axe III Discussion area, IMO.

Time to install!
It's in the Announcements section. Anyone following Announcements will be automatically notified. I like that!

Well, it's certainly great news. Just doesn't follow the typical convention of posting firmware in the relevant section areas like the FC, Edit, III firmware, etc. If you "watch" the news that is great. I watch it as well, but I also "watch" the Axe III sub-forums so I'd naturally see it there as well. Just seems out of place all by its lonely self in the News Section Sticky.

Well, it's certainly great news. Just doesn't follow the typical convention of posting firmware in the relevant section areas like the FC, Edit, III firmware, etc. If you "watch" the news that is great. I watch it as well, but I also "watch" the Axe III sub-forums so I'd naturally see it there as well. Just seems out of place all by its lonely self in the News Section Sticky.
I totally missed it

Putting firmware announcements in the Announcements section is a longstanding wish of mine. I don’t have time to cope with the flood of notifications I’d get if I subscribed to the Axe III subsections. As a result, I’ve missed some firmware releases. But I do have a “watch” on the announcements forums. So when this firmware release came out, I got a tap on the shoulder. Nice! :)

Back
Top Bottom