AXE FX III USB Firmware Release v1.11 PRAISE

Good to know. I’m not tracking today. But I need the axe on so my input mapping is in order for another purpose. And usually I have to have it on first and then reboot. But not today, my friends, not today!

Since I m in 1.11 (yesterday),the computer choose the axe 3 as a soundcard by default , and got mono sound in iTunes . I ve changed it in the computer and everything is fine now, but I hope I don’t need to do this everytime now or I ll turn back to the .8 where everything was ok

Installed the USB 1.11.

Now my iMac recognizes my Axe III when I turn it on, without having to reboot my computer! 4 years of suffering, vanished in an instant.

Thank you to the people who put this together!

You ROCK!!!
thanks for sharing, I try that too because of problems

As soon as I updated USB firmware to v1.11, my playing is at least 27.87% more accurate. Guitar does not go out of tune anymore and my car starts without any issues, even if it is -20 degree Celsius outside. Also, I lost 10 pounds and my neighbor's dog stopped barking at 3am. This is great! 😀

As soon as I updated USB firmware to v1.11, my playing is at least 27.87% more accurate. Guitar does not go out of tune anymore and my car starts without any issues, even if it is -20 degree Celsius outside. Also, I lost 10 pounds and my neighbor's dog stopped barking at 3am. This is great! 😀
That's such BS...I only lost 1lb

I’m curious … I thought that Macs didn’t need any USB driver from Fractal. I’m surprised it had any effect at all. What’s going on?

Am I missing a joke?

Installed the USB 1.11.

Now my iMac recognizes my Axe III when I turn it on, without having to reboot my computer! 4 years of suffering, vanished in an instant.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
It finally made it through. For some reason the Fractal site has been slow lately.

I tried down loading it and it keeps timing out. Maybe another update coming out?

Back
Top Bottom