Axe-Fx III USB Audio Driver version 5.10 (Windows)

Question: I plan on getting a new Windows 10 computer soon. Is this USB driver recommended for this? I would hate to get a new machine and not be able to use Axe Edit and Fractal Bot.

Question: I plan on getting a new Windows 10 computer soon. Is this USB driver recommended for this? I would hate to get a new machine and not be able to use Axe Edit and Fractal Bot.
The current USB driver is not only recommended, it’s required for this.

The current USB driver is not only recommended, it’s required for this.
Do I gather that it's required for Windows 10, but not for Win 7? My ancient Win 7 music computer does fine without it.

Do I gather that it's required for Windows 10, but not for Win 7? My ancient Win 7 music computer does fine without it.
If you're running Windows, and you have a Fractal product connected via USB, and that connection is working, then you have a USB driver installed.

If you're running Windows, and you have a Fractal product connected via USB, and that connection is working, then you have a USB driver installed.
Pretty gosh dang sure I never installed a Fractal USB driver, but I've used other USB devices of course.
I just figure if ain't broke don't break it, regardless of various instructions.

Back
Top Bottom