AFIII Axe Fx III Tuner: Overview and How to Mute

LucasLeCompte

Experienced

I know this isnt an exciting video but I wanted to show everyone how to mute the tuner while tuning. I love to mute mine so that way I can use it as a pseudo killswitch while switching guitars on stage. So how do you use your tuners? Muted or non muted?

Definitely muted. For the same reason you mentioned. And it is a fantastic tuner. I don't think I ever got excited over a tuner before till I used this one.

Muted. I often don't bring my volume pedal any more, I was only using it for a killswitch, and I can just use the tuner on the 8.
Same here. I will probably ditch using the expression pedal for volume and just use the tuner like you mentioned.

Same here. I will probably ditch using the expression pedal for volume and just use the tuner like you mentioned.
Yea. I used to think I'd use it for volume swells and slight adjustments to the volume but I rarely did either... When I gigged w/ the AFXII I didn't have a tuner button on the MFC or pedals so the volume pedal was more useful but w/ the AX8 I don't need it.

Back
Top Bottom