Axe FX III Tuner Demo

Awesome ! This looks very reactive !
Can you tell me if you can setup the tuner to work on all inputs at the same time? On the manual it is said that you can choose the input, but it is not specified if you can have only one input or if you can activate it for all the inputs at the same time.
I ask this because I will use 4 inputs, with differents strings of my hurdy gurdy plugged separately :).

Can you tell me if you can setup the tuner to work on all inputs at the same time? On the manual it is said that you can choose the input, but it is not specified if you can have only one input or if you can activate it for all the inputs at the same time.
I ask this because I will use 4 inputs, with differents strings of my hurdy gurdy plugged separately :).
I'd think you would have to switch between the inputs one at a time. A tune receiving multiple signals wouldn't do a very good job at all.

I'd think you would have to switch between the inputs one at a time. A tune receiving multiple signals wouldn't do a very good job at all.
When I tune I play one string at a time, so that wouldn't be a problem. But on an other hand if it is only one input at a time, I hope to be able to change the tuner input with a modifier, this would work pretty well too.

It’s very, very reactive. It feels immediate, with no lag.

I’ve used the Axe-Fx III tuner to intonate guitars. It’s a delightful experience. It has all the accuracy you’ll ever need, and you can read that strobe wheel at a glance from across the room.

Back
Top Bottom