Axe-Fx III Protection

jamesblonde

Does anybody know if there are any cases/protective rack mounts for the axe fx iii? I can’t seem to find any on the interwebs and I don’t like the idea of my expensive unit being unprotected if I ever get to gig with it.

Does anybody know if there are any cases/protective rack mounts for the axe fx iii? I can’t seem to find any on the interwebs and I don’t like the idea of my expensive unit being unprotected if I ever get to gig with it.
Search “rack case.” A common piece of gear and it’s exactly what the Axe was designed to go in, hence the rack screw holes on the left and right sides.

Every time that bell rings there's somebody at the front door! :p

Seriously and as stated, any 3U or bigger rack with removable front and rear covers (for protection while in transit) will work just fine.

I have the SKB- R3S and it fits like it was make for the unit.

SKB is the brand

R=Rack
3=3 unit size
S= Shallow

$161 new if you pay full price but there are deals and promos at times out there just like most items.

There are other makes and models out there too. Just search as mentioned in prior posts.

I swear by the Harmony Cases, beefy hardware and solid! Amazon sells this 3U for $100, it’s better than any SKB I’ve ever used.

Attachments

• AB614D18-21F0-431C-ABD6-2CCE9C1E8D4E.jpeg
    AB614D18-21F0-431C-ABD6-2CCE9C1E8D4E.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 25
  • A57A6ED7-755C-454B-83BF-7062CF1A6FF9.jpeg
    A57A6ED7-755C-454B-83BF-7062CF1A6FF9.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 23
That does look very cool to me. The only way it could be sweeter is if it had some dummy controls on the front or the top so it really looked like an old head.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom