Axe-Fx III - New User Presets Thread!

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi Axe III fans:

Perhaps the Moderators will make this thread it's own section for presets?

Just wanted to share two Axe III presets I made for vintage-style Stratocasters that use 8 scenes, plus a multi-Bogner XTC patch that works great for humbuckers as well as single coils.

All should work under Ares firmware 1.03.

1. Austin Johnson's Strat - clean to dirty rhythm to Plexi leads

2. '67 JH London Strat - clean to dirty to fuzz to fuzzier to uni-vibey to Octvia

3. XTC Blue & Red SuperRig - 8 Scenes of Vintage XTC with EL34's, both Blue and Red channels, including the Boost as a scene for each, plus the Modern 6L6 Versions too.

Attaching them. Will also try to upload to Axe-Change if it allows Axe III presets.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• XTCBlue&Red SuperRig - AB.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 253
  • '67JH-London Strat-AB.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Austin Johnson's Strat -AB.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 242
Looks like Axe-Change not ready for uploading and downloading Axe III presets just yet, but coming soon!

Thanks yet again, bud. Looking forward to loading these up on MOnday (Jah and weather willing ) , and then posting some of my own up here, once I get the hang of the thing...!

Thanks sharing. I’m glad to see some of your cabs included in the new unit. Just ordered mine, and will be loading these up as soon as she arrives!

Hi Axe III fans:

Perhaps the Moderators will make this thread it's own section for presets?

Just wanted to share two Axe III presets I made for vintage-style Stratocasters that use 8 scenes, plus a multi-Bogner XTC patch that works great for humbuckers as well as single coils.

All should work under Ares firmware 1.03.

1. Austin Johnson's Strat - clean to dirty rhythm to Plexi leads

2. '67 JH London Strat - clean to dirty to fuzz to fuzzier to uni-vibey to Octvia

3. XTC Blue & Red SuperRig - 8 Scenes of Vintage XTC with EL34's, both Blue and Red channels, including the Boost as a scene for each, plus the Modern 6L6 Versions too.

Attaching them. Will also try to upload to Axe-Change if it allows Axe III presets.

Enjoy!
Dude,,,,,,The johnson preset....just spectacular. Man now you need to do a Timmons one LOL!

Can you not upload presets or patches from AXE II to III? Will we have to get all new versions?

Can you not upload presets or patches from AXE II to III? Will we have to get all new versions?

Not right now, maybe someone will create a conversion utility one day. Then again, maybe it will never happen. It is very easy to recreate II patches in the III.

Back
Top Bottom