Axe FX III mkII - will my mk1 get left behind with firmware updates? Answer - clearly not. Thread edited due to excessive negativity from one person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the major differences just the rgb and preset space? Any reason i should upgrade from newly bought fx 3 mk1?

Personally have no interest in the new one. Cliff said that there is plenty of firmware space, so I don't think it will get left behind. The last thing I personally need is more preset's and IR space. I also could care less about the LED color changing. The screen is mostly black anyway so who cares if it can show 2 billion colors. I guess i'll cross the bridge when it comes to it, but I've not even got close to needing more at this point. IMHO YMMV.

Personally have no interest in the new one. Cliff said that there is plenty of firmware space, so I don't think it will get left behind. The last thing I personally need is more preset's and IR space. I also could care less about the LED color changing. The screen is mostly black anyway so who cares if it can show 2 billion colors. I guess i'll cross the bridge when it comes to it, but I've not even got close to needing more at this point. IMHO YMMV.
This and also too busy spacing out or looking at fretboard when playing LOL

All im trying to figure out is what the mk2 advances towards built structure, components and software updates if you need me to be clear. Yikes man its just a question!

All im trying to figure out is what the mk2 advances towards built structure, components and software updates if you need me to be clear. Yikes man its just a question!
And my post specifically addressed software updates, didn't it! And, it was a direct quote from the guy who created it, not speculation. Geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom