Axe-Fx III mkII spiffy logo LED

Sorry man. I'm just a diehard warrior in the fight against vertical video. I'll go down with the ship.

It's all good - I'm not offended. I think you're right! The reason I did it is I saw someone on TGP make a smarmy post about people posting videos of the new color changing logo so I couldn't resist pulling out my phone to make just such a video.

Sorry man. I'm just a diehard warrior in the fight against vertical video. I'll go down with the ship.
I'll help you keep that ship afloat. The only time vertical works is if you were doing something like a closeup of a person where it frames correctly.

OTOH, the LED looks great!

It would be awesome to sync color changes with preset/scene changes, especially for those in situations where their changes are being controlled via MIDI and their far away enough from the unit itself to read the screen and/or don't have an FC/pedalboard to look at.

Or, just because it looks cool to change colors.

It would be awesome to sync color changes with preset/scene changes, especially for those in situations where their changes are being controlled via MIDI and their far away enough from the unit itself to read the screen and/or don't have an FC/pedalboard to look at.

Or, just because it looks cool to change colors.
Yep liking the idea of green for clean, red for high gain, etc. Or whatever color scheme the user decides. Seems like something easily achievable.

I think before I would worry about adding changing lights on the axe fx I would work on figuring a way to add a usb for people to add their own portable hard drive and pile as many presets on the portable hard drive as they can and be able to call them up on the axe fx fast and smoothly. if some one want 20,000 presets they will have it all on the portable hard drive but who am I ? just a paying customer

I think before I would worry about adding changing lights on the axe fx I would work on figuring a way to add a usb for people to add their own portable hard drive and pile as many presets on the portable hard drive as they can and be able to call them up on the axe fx fast and smoothly. if some one want 20,000 presets they will have it all on the portable hard drive but who am I ? just a paying customer

You can do this already. Your portable hard drive just needs to be hooked up to a computer running Fractal Bot :)

You can do this already. Your portable hard drive just needs to be hooked up to a computer running Fractal Bot :)
I'm talking without a computer. Just hook the portable hard drive directly to the axe fx and be able to call up any preset from the hard drive from the axe fx. No computer needed

Back
Top Bottom