FS Axe Fx III MK1- $1925- Free Shipping to Lower 48- SOLD

rrhoads17

Inspired
I have an Axe FX III for sale, asking $1925 obo. Has some minor wear on the front logo, and some rack rash on the bottom, but the unit functions perfectly. Comes with original box and power supply.

Attachments

• 243BE5A0-C21B-436D-BD9D-AF92756EC468.jpeg
    243BE5A0-C21B-436D-BD9D-AF92756EC468.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • 426FD8F4-5854-42F4-B526-EFFE0D2E77AA.jpeg
    426FD8F4-5854-42F4-B526-EFFE0D2E77AA.jpeg
    924.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Sorry, I know is not my business.. but this price is a little bit high even if was a Mark II unit....

Go on Reverb and Ebay and look at the prices…
There is different, cause sellers must pay to Reverb the high "item sold" fee. So obviously they Increase prices because of that.
Watching the similar Axe fx 3 sales here I don't think your price is a realistic price to sell here in this forum a used not in Mint condition Axe fx 3 mark 1... But, who knows? Maybe you're lucky... By the way, good luck with your sale.

There is different, cause sellers must pay to Reverb the high "item sold" fee. So obviously they Increase prices because of that.
Watching the similar Axe fx 3 sales here I don't think your price is a realistic price to sell here in this forum a used not in Mint condition Axe fx 3 mark 1... But, who knows? Maybe you're lucky... By the way, good luck with your sale.
There’s PayPal fees as well when selling on the forum.

Sorry to pile on, but lots of people aren't doing Paypal with fees anymore due to the new tax situation this year. Just realize you're going to get offers that might sound low to you.

The sellers asking price of the unit is not out of line with what is common on this for sale section and it was listed as OBO.

If you have watched this section for a few years asking prices are around this and below and above.

To post public that seller is asking too much is a D bag move IMO. Sellers OBO asking price is within reason and in normal range Mark I or II

A better and more decent way to handle your opinion would be to send a PM since your interested in helping the seller!

To say its too high in public scares potential buyers away for no good reason. It was OBO anyway. Seller may be willing to take less depending on the situation or terms with buyer. It was not like seller posted $1925 FIRM NO LOW BALLERS! and if the seller would have wrote that it would be fine too. These units get very very close to new sale price!

I would be rightfully pissed off if I was selling one and this crap was interjected on my public for sale post.

So lets please return back to the item for sale and let the seller and potential buyers post about selling and buying and item related info. Its an AFX 3 and someone is going to get a cool piece of gear and save money buying this piece.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom