Axe Fx III & Mission Engineering

Got a Mission SP specifically designed for the Eleven Rack, it was an open-box offer so it was absolutely dirt-cheap to try... thanks to it's polarity switch I can say it works wonders with either my AX8 or the Axe Fx III. If you can snag one, I guess it's a good option for wah.

For Volume/FX Mix etc... I use a BOSS FV-500 I have laying around, it's a nice option but also on the heavy side... I wonder what are the thoughts on the Dunlop DVP Volume X if there are any forumers using it.

@unix-guy ME page says to use TRS for both outs (still deciding on second pedal). I note you said switch only needs TS. Can you help me understand? Thanks!
I don't have personal experience with the SP-1, so trust their info more than mine...

But it's a single switch which should only needs 2 wires to function.

The switch jacks on the FCs are TRS, so I guess using TRS will work fine.

You can always contact Mission - they are helpful.

The spring loaded EP-1.

Basically, if I set volume as global and the switch to wah on individual presets. Will that work?
Remember that a spring-loaded pedal will return to zero when you take your foot off of it. Might not be the best choice for a volume pedal.

Remember that a spring-loaded pedal will return to zero when you take your foot off of it. Might not be the best choice for a volume pedal.

Got it - sticking to the EV-1 then and maybe get another one for Wah.

Back
Top Bottom