AFIII Axe-Fx III Mesa MK IV (USA LEAD BRT) Demo

Sounds pretty much the same as the II on 9.04 to me. /shrug

Will be interesting to see the modeling evolve.

Cooper
Your demo of the JP15 sahara burst sold me on that guitar. Ended up getting one and it is a great guitar and great to see you playing it on the new III. You might of sold me on the III. Sounded good and looked good. Dig the meter lights. LOL
greg

Thanks so much for sharing this, I also curious to see how does TM block works in the III specially on JP's tone territory for instance this video for TM reference :

JP's face in that thumbnail exactly describes how I feel whenever I plug into a Mesa (or the Axe equivalent).

Toa
Sounds pretty much the same as the II on 9.04 to me. /shrug

Will be interesting to see the modeling evolve.
I'm not expecting much difference in tonal quality at this point. More functionality with the potential for more development tonally in the future?
Thanks for sharing CC...we need more of this to get us through February.

It's a feature on the Mark IV - not an Axe FX feature.

There's a switch on the amp that lets you choose a "Harmonics" voicing or a "Mid Gain" voicing.

I wonder, Is this an indication that the amp model in the Axe3 has this setting incorporated? This is not the same as the presence shift, right?

I wonder, Is this an indication that the amp model in the Axe3 has this setting incorporated? This is not the same as the presence shift, right?

I could be wrong, but I think the "+" USA Lead models have Mid Gain, and the others are Harmonics.

Back
Top Bottom