Axe-Fx III & Mastermind GT16 (/10 - /22) configuration

You'll go mad if you want to re-order presets on the RJM. Or change the order of presets on the Axe-Fx and then the RJM, because of setlists.

Just keep RJM presets synced 1-to-1 to the order of the Axe-Fx presets. From 1 to 512.
Then create Songs which just link to a single Preset, and use Song Mode on the RJM. Or assign a switch to Song Menu (or Preset Menu).

Agreed. Ron and Sherry have great customer service. :checkeredflag:
Yes 100% and I don't even own a RJM product!

I was having tons of problems with my FAMC Liquid Foot+ and was thinking about selling it to get a GT22 but there was a function that I used on the Liquid Foot+ that wasn't on the GT22, so I contacted Ron about it and within 24 hours he added it to the next firmware update!

Also, if you guys figure out how to setup the RJM Mastermind GT, you should create a tutorial on the Wiki like I did for the FAMC Liquid Foot+ http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=FAMC_Liquid_Foot+

I've found that helping other people setup their rigs has given me ideas to think outside the box and learn new ways to setup my own rig :)

Yes 100% and I don't even own a RJM product!

I was having tons of problems with my FAMC Liquid Foot+ and was thinking about selling it to get a GT22 but there was a function that I used on the Liquid Foot+ that wasn't on the GT22, so I contacted Ron about it and within 24 hours he added it to the next firmware update!

Also, if you guys figure out how to setup the RJM Mastermind GT, you should create a tutorial on the Wiki like I did for the FAMC Liquid Foot+ http://wiki.fractalaudio.com/axefx2/index.php?title=FAMC_Liquid_Foot+

I've found that helping other people setup their rigs has given me ideas to think outside the box and learn new ways to setup my own rig :)
What did you decide to go with for a foot controller?
I’m using the RJM GT16. I did have the Liquid but had to return it.

What did you decide to go with for a foot controller?
I’m using the RJM GT16. I did have the Liquid but had to return it.

I ended up keeping my FAMC Liquid Foot+ PRO+ and 12+.

I recently bought 2 FAS FC-12 Foot Controllers but sold them less than a week later bc they still felt like they're in beta testing and missing functions like Set List and Song modes that were in the MFC-101 and they also can't display a Channel menu. I think they're way too expensive for just being proprietary dumb terminals. Also, FAS support is the best out there but they're moving almost as slow as FAMC Support when it comes to adding wish features to the FC-12.

If someone has never used a FAMC Liquid Foot+, RJM Mastermind GT or FAS MFC-10 they will think the FC's are great but if they have, then the FC's will seem less functional.

Back
Top Bottom