Axe Fx III Making an Appearance on Periphery's Latest Studio Update

LucasLeCompte

Experienced
Thought this was cool. Saw this during the latest studio update when the guys were tracking guitars. Now if we could only get our hands on that patch...........
1JOtfuW.png

gRIFn6R

Yeah, sure..... on HIS unit, Misha carefully types in an eloquent preset name.... "Follow Your Ghost Rhythm No Cab"
Meanwhile, the preset he made on my unit is named "Butthole Butthole". I was going to change it, but you know, artistic integrity.

Also, when time permits, he has promised to do some new Axe-Fx III presets for Axe-Change!

Yeah, sure..... on HIS unit, Misha carefully types in an eloquent preset name.... "Follow Your Ghost Rhythm No Cab"
Meanwhile, the preset he made on my unit is named "Butthole Butthole". I was going to change it, but you know, artistic integrity.

Also, when time permits, he has promised to do some new Axe-Fx III presets for Axe-Change!
Never dig up the Devin Townsend Axe II preset if you don't like offensive preset names :D

Wait, was this related to THE Devin preset from the Ultra days that Fractal was told not to share? If so, I've gotta go download it.
Here is the link. I had to do some tricks to it after Fractool'ing it. There was a weird feedback-laden howl to it. Which fits given the name :) I ended up scrapping it and just loading up a recto of some sort on the III and going from there.
http://www.metalsucks.net/2011/10/07/rigged-devin-townsends-massive-live-rig-piece-by-piece/

Last edited:

Butthole Butthole sounds like it would be an awesome patch.

I know some stuff yes. I know that the "no cab" is there so they can use the ML Bulb Zilla and ML Djent packs mixed together in the Cab-Lab 3 plugin. Not even kidding. :)
Meanwhile, the preset he made on my unit is named "Butthole Butthole".
Hahahahaah... Matt think about if it was just a test to see if you have a problem with the name. :D

Back
Top Bottom