Axe-Fx III Logo T-Shirts Now Available!

Yes cool but certainly needs to be ordered with something else. UPS shipping is almost as much as the shirt itself. Will have to wait for the FC order. ;)

Hmmm... I may order one when I get the invitation to buy the FC12... but I sure wish you guys would consider that some of us here are fat old men, and not skinny 15 year olds. I'm trying to drop a few pounds anyway, but if you guys made 3X (or even 4X, as most T-shirts seem to run smaller than advertised) I'd buy a couple along with my FC12. To put it in terms of one of the other guys, I'm about filling up a 4-space rack these days, and the shallow ones are out of the question due to my Dunlap's Disease!

Almost posted a similar comment... 2XL ain't gonna do it for me... Unless I want to look like a sausage!

I wonder if FAS has addressed the size issues with their current supplier yet, as their recent product seem to be children's sizes! :eek:

I can confirm this, as when I purchased an AX8 last November, I asked for a 2XL shirt... which, when it arrived, was about the size of medium shirts I still have but can no longer fit into. :(

Really? I'd buy this before I could afford & buy the Axe 3.

It makes more sense to buy the Axe 3, I think :D

upload_2018-6-1_1-38-46.png

Order big fellas. I think I got a "Chinese XL"
I'm 195 , 5'11" and I wore mine today. I'm pretty sure after it's washed , my son will be wearing my shirt to school.

Back
Top Bottom