Axe-Fx III Logo T-Shirts Now Available!

Also, is this the correct thread to start putting in feature requests for the shirts and complain about them before we have the actual product in hand? ;). Sorry, couldn’t resist. Jk of course!

Mark wouldn’t give me his, so this is the next option. Ordered.

Shipping is ridiculous!

Not really, it’s fine. I wanted to be the first to whine about something.

Damn. @iaresee beat me again! :disrelieved::tonguewink:

Hmmm... I may order one when I get the invitation to buy the FC12... but I sure wish you guys would consider that some of us here are fat old men, and not skinny 15 year olds. I'm trying to drop a few pounds anyway, but if you guys made 3X (or even 4X, as most T-shirts seem to run smaller than advertised) I'd buy a couple along with my FC12. To put it in terms of one of the other guys, I'm about filling up a 4-space rack these days, and the shallow ones are out of the question due to my Dunlap's Disease!

Hmmm... I may order one when I get the invitation to buy the FC12... but I sure wish you guys would consider that some of us here are fat old men, and not skinny 15 year olds. I'm trying to drop a few pounds anyway, but if you guys made 3X (or even 4X, as most T-shirts seem to run smaller than advertised) I'd buy a couple along with my FC12. To put it in terms of one of the other guys, I'm about filling up a 4-space rack these days, and the shallow ones are out of the question due to my Dunlap's Disease!
Almost posted a similar comment... 2XL ain't gonna do it for me... Unless I want to look like a sausage!

Back
Top Bottom