Axe-Fx III in Australia

$3799 NZD currently on webpage. Must say, a bit odd NZ is cheaper than Aussie. If it breaks the 4K barrier I'll be having a harder look at whether I really need this thing.

Yes! I see now. Andrew, please accept my apologies.

I'm not Andrew from Independent Music (although he is seen here occassionally). But hey, if there are free apologies being handed out, I'll take one. ;)

Welcome to the forum BTW - hope you get your hands on an Axe FX III when the first shipment hits NZ! It'll be worth the wait. :)

I'm not Andrew from Independent Music (although he is seen here occassionally). But hey, if there are free apologies being handed out, I'll take one. ;)

Welcome to the forum BTW - hope you get your hands on an Axe FX III when the first shipment hits NZ! It'll be worth the wait. :)
..lol..
This box will do that to you.
I love Guinness..immensely. Does my love for it draw me to the Guinness forum...promoting Guiness..on behalf of Guinness? No.
But I am here..

Ps. Drink Guiness beer. Better buzz, fewer trips to the pisser

$3799 NZD currently on webpage. Must say, a bit odd NZ is cheaper than Aussie.
You think it's odd, as someone want you to think it is odd :)) In fact, it's very logical: salaries, wages, social benefits etc are lower in New Zealand, that means the prices should be lower.

You think it's odd, as someone want you to think it is odd :)) In fact, it's very logical: salaries, wages, social benefits etc are lower in New Zealand, that means the prices should be lower.
Lol.......I like the way you think.

^ When will the NZ units start shipping?

They use the catch praise: "as early as this week". Which could possibly mean, 4 weeks time. If it was: "as late as this week", then, it may be this week. hahahaha That's the way fractal stock rolls.

Yet, we have been given the next 7 days to pay, OR MISS OUT quote in the email!

Last edited:
The price in New Zealand is $4149. Yes you read that correctly! GULP! The dollar in NZ is the same as the USA. Not via conversation, but how hard you work to get a single dollar. Its still one for one, the dollar is still exactly the same worth. Thus, in NZ, we have to pay $4149 for an Axe fx 3 unit. So i guess that will make people from other counties feel a bit better in regards to the lesser amount they get one for.

You're surely not serious are you? Last time I looked I wasn't living under a communist regime, though I'd argue NZ is rapidly turning into one.

I've been letting the dealer know that we would like advance warnings so we can have the funds ready, and they said, early june, so we sold a lot of gear, and low and behold, no unit, july no unit, and some are working musicians, thus, we had to buy more gear to get by, then out of the blue comes the pre-order email, and guess what, no money to pay it at present, and rest of rig set up for Axe FX unit. F#^@^*$ OH WELL!

I just exercised some patience, and after spending some time saving....Lo & behold the money was there. Now I'll just be patient some more and next thing I know....IT'LL ARRIVE! and after waiting for so long and paying so much I'll be very appreciative that I'll have one.....and I'll give a thought to those in less fortunate countries that would probably have to pay $10,000.00 by their conversion rate.

You're surely not serious are you? Last time I looked I wasn't living under a communist regime, though I'd argue NZ is rapidly turning into one.

Amazon has a big special on Hankies. Take a look

I just exercised some patience, and after spending some time saving....Lo & behold the money was there. Now I'll just be patient some more and next thing I know....IT'LL ARRIVE! and after waiting for so long and paying so much I'll be very appreciative that I'll have one.....and I'll give a thought to those in less fortunate countries that would probably have to pay $10,000.00 by their conversion rate.

So do electrons flow in the opposite direction in Australia? :cool:

yes electrons certainly do flow the opposite direction, thats well known. An Aussies guitar tone sounds like a cross between a frozen cat being placed on a band saw and a kangaroo having its nuts cut off. It just aint right in the head eh

Back
Top Bottom