Axe-Fx III in Australia

G'day, been lurking here for a while myself (was very close to buying a II last year and decided to wait... luckily). Pulled the trigger on the III today and figured I'd finally register. Looking forward to messing with it once it arrives.
I also got the invite today.
There must have been a fair few people that cancelled at the last minute because i only registered a few months back.

Welcome!
Thanks
Pauly

G'day, been lurking here for a while myself (was very close to buying a II last year and decided to wait... luckily). Pulled the trigger on the III today and figured I'd finally register. Looking forward to messing with it once it arrives.

There must have been a fair few people that cancelled at the last minute because i only registered a few months back.

You're welcome. :sob::sob::sob:

Got my invite a few days back, had been hoping it would come after the tax return came back. But no joy, had to pass this time round.

Ah well, still in line for the next shipment. And someone else gets to enjoy one instead! :)

Got my invite a few days back, had been hoping it would come after the tax return came back. But no joy, had to pass this time round.

Ah well, still in line for the next shipment. And someone else gets to enjoy one instead! :)

Haha thanks cobba! It's definitely going to a good home!
Hope ya get yours asap though!

I most certainly will hang around to see your setup :)
I'm also curious to see what could persuade you away from a AFX 3.

371_B01_C2-46_A7-4_B5_D-_A650-7_E4_F67_EECD43.jpg

Back
Top Bottom