Axe-Fx III in Australia

I'm hearing you. I work away such that I'll only get to play with it on weekends, and have to make do with Helix Native when I'm on site :(

So - how do you love it?
How is the fan noise?
What are your thoughts on the blue leds?

Thanks
Pauly

It is here, it is one hell of a sexy looking thing in the flesh. Alas, i will only have tomorrow to play with it, then I am away for a week, sigh.

Cheers
Ant

So - how do you love it?
How is the fan noise?
What are your thoughts on the blue leds?

Thanks
Pauly
Didn’t get a chance to hook it up for a play, but did Power it on. Fan was quiet, it that noticible, but it was only powered on for a minute. Yeah the blue logo certainly is striking, didn’t bother me though.

Yup. 5 more days until I’m back, I would like to have a preset with a few scenes ready to go for the next run of gigs, but probably not a good idea to unleash it live until I learn it and program a foot controller.

Yeah thats very dissapointing. But I bought a new Ax8 and literally the next day it went down by $200.. also very dissapointing. Im not sure what to do now...

Hi Oliver,
Don't let it get to you. In the years I've been using fractal products, they have always maintained their resale value and sell quickly - I assume because they are so good. So....you get a few years out of the unit, and it serves you well....then a new version comes out... You buy it, and sell the old one at a little less than everyone else is. So...you pay a couple of hundred dollars for the pleasure of knowing you can have any sound you want, and the quality that we all enjoy.
Opinions differ of course, as we all do but to me, it's not even worthy of consideration in the big picture.
If you're not sure what to do now.. Play and enjoy the unit! :)
Thanks
Pauly

Yeah thats very dissapointing. But I bought a new Ax8 and literally the next day it went down by $200.. also very dissapointing. Im not sure what to do now...

Back
Top Bottom