Axe-Fx III in Australia

This thing sounds freakin' great. I thought I might be slightly underwhelmed but it was worth the wait.
Makes up for the disappointment of the World Cup.

Where's the NZ shipment :(

same person selling it to Aussie is selling it to NZ, yet when you ask him, he states, "NOTHING". Wont give us an idea, wont let us know when emails may be coming. yet for some of us, we have to get the funds ready, even selling other gear on occasion, yet no support what so ever. Very poor customer service. If you get an email, and you are not ready to pay, then its bye bye for you, to the back of the list. really crazy unreliable outfit

The up side is.... the longer it takes to become available, the longer those that need to sell gear and organize finances have, to do so.

Chill out guys, it'll be here real soon I'm sure. ;)

It’s called managing expectations. They will not commit to a date unless they can guarantee it. Personally I’ve appreciated their approach.

same person selling it to Aussie is selling it to NZ, yet when you ask him, he states, "NOTHING". Wont give us an idea, wont let us know when emails may be coming. yet for some of us, we have to get the funds ready, even selling other gear on occasion, yet no support what so ever. Very poor customer service. If you get an email, and you are not ready to pay, then its bye bye for you, to the back of the list. really crazy unreliable outfit
I

As soon as we have any definite news, we'll pass it on to customers straight away. We're super keen get Axe-FX IIIs to everyone we can, but we're not going to make guesses as to when stock will arrive. When we have confirmed info, you will too.

As soon as we have any definite news, we'll pass it on to customers straight away. We're super keen get Axe-FX IIIs to everyone we can, but we're not going to make guesses as to when stock will arrive. When we have confirmed info, you will too.
Nice to have you chip in here. Appreciate that it's not really under your control.

I think it just sucks more so seeing People posting that they've received theirs in Aus when the NZ Shipment comes from the same place :confused:

I can wait - I have other amps. But the GAS gets worse seeing others getting theirs in the same shipment areas! :p

Nice to have you chip in here. Appreciate that it's not really under your control.

I think it just sucks more so seeing People posting that they've received theirs in Aus when the NZ Shipment comes from the same place :confused:

I can wait - I have other amps. But the GAS gets worse seeing others getting theirs in the same shipment areas! :p

Stock doesn’t really come from the same place to be honest.

We have our warehouse in Auckland so that our NZ customers don’t have to deal with import duties or GST etc etc. That way, the price you see on the NZ site is all that you have to pay (and you have the added bonus of not having to deal with NZ customs!).

That means that our stock comes from Fractal to NZ or Fractal to AU. Otherwise, if stock were to come via Australia, there’d be extra shipping charges and duties etc that would bring up the price. We want to keep the price as low as possible for everyone and that seems to be the best way to do it.

I understand that everyone is super keen to get an Axe-Fx III as soon as possible. So am I! :), but you’ll be getting one before I get mine, I can guarantee that! To state the somewhat obvious, as a business, we make money by selling things, so we’re incredibly motivated to get stock to sell it to you as soon as possible because it allows us to pay our bills. Also, Fractal’s products are the most amazing guitar product on the planet hands down and we get quite a buzz from seeing our customers use them and fall in love with them. We’re all guitarists too, so we understand the GAS :)

I understand that everyone is super keen to get an Axe-Fx III as soon as possible. So am I! :), but you’ll be getting one before I get mine, I can guarantee that! To state the somewhat obvious, as a business, we make money by selling things, so we’re incredibly motivated to get stock to sell it to you as soon as possible because it allows us to pay our bills.
Quote of the month goes to you Andrew! ;)

I think as GAS hungry gear consumers, people forget that it's still someones job

It's hard enough to get a decent internet connection in Australia let alone the hottest piece of guitar gear out, so kudos to Andrew for everything he does.

Back
Top Bottom