Axe-Fx III in Australia

Just got an invitation to purchase.

The II XL on it's way is from a trade which essentially cost me nothing. I could sell it and put cash towards the III. Decisions!

A Diezel VH4. I already own a few Mesa’s so I’m justifying in my head why bother with Axe Fx when I can just have the real thing and not have to convince myself how real they sound.

Yeah true eh! I had the AXE FX 2XL+ and CLR FRFR cab, and would gravitate to the Friedman BE100 profile all the time, and select the greenback 4x12 in the unit. I only just purchased the XL+ when the AxeFX 3 was announced, so i advertised the XL+ and sold it for retail to a noob, from which hes really happy, so all good. Instead of waiting for a unit that still has a heap load of bugs, no foot pedal, Axe Edit full of bugs etc, i went and purchased a real Friedman BE100 and Marshall 4x12 Cab 1960AC with the greenbacks, with a strymon reverb and delay pedal, and a univibe and wah. And BOOM< the thing is incredible in person, tone and room feeling that the axe fx or any FRFR speaker could never ever produce. I will how ever get a axe fx 3 at some point when all the bugs are sorted, which will be a while. All good news no matter which way we look at it.

A Diezel VH4. I already own a few Mesa’s so I’m justifying in my head why bother with Axe Fx when I can just have the real thing and not have to convince myself how real they sound.
you have a good ear for tone, the Diezel VH4 is a great s0unding amp, i used that profile in the axe fx 2 a number of time. nice

III ordered.

so you got an email and you have paid for its ordered? So Aussie is getting their preorders now - none in NZ? Also, does it say how long until it arrives after paying? what were you charged for the pre-order?

so you got an email and you have paid for its ordered? So Aussie is getting their preorders now - none in NZ?

Only some Aussies. Still waiting for my email, as I didn't jump on the wait list quite as quick as others here. I'm sure they haven't forgotten either of us. :)

Back
Top Bottom