Axe-Fx III in Australia

Have you read the thread about that European wait ?Where Fractal mention they are expecting a container tomorrow and some of that stock is earmarked for G66 in Europe. I reckon ours would be in that same shipment. I reckon mid June we will see some thing. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
I’m in the same boat Pauly, I was on fb when the waitlist popped up in my feed from Independent Music. I filled the form out immediately and I haven’t received an email either.

I emailed Andrew/Independent after announcement before the Australian waitlist was even available. I got an email last night about purchasing and I ordered it within 30 minutes. The email said the first shipment is expected to leave for Australia on the 29th of June.

Having more outputs is really going to make my life easier, and I can't wait to do less preset switching and more scene switching.

Last edited:
I emailed Andrew/Independent after announcement before the Australian waitlist was even available. I got an email last night about purchasing and I ordered it within 30 minutes. The email said the first shipment is expected to for Australia on the 29th of June.

Having more outputs is really going to make my life easier, and I can't wait to do less preset switching and more scene switching.
Yeah my wife contacted Independent Music before the waitlist was officially launched as well.

Not sure if anyone has stated it specifically, but the IM website now says expected release date is July 6th. It also now lists the price as +$1000 from what it has shown previously, with a note that those on the waitlist will get the original price.

Not sure if anyone has stated it specifically, but the IM website now says expected release date is July 6th. It also now lists the price as +$1000 from what it has shown previously, with a note that those on the waitlist will get the original price.
Same on USA .if you want to skip the waiting list you pay $1000 more.just wait your turn on the list and you get the lower price.

Hi
Not sure I was clear - when the axe fx iii was announced, I contacted independent music via email, and received a notification email that I was on the wait list. The email I was referring to was one to say 'give us money - we have your unit' - can't wait for that one. As I was aparently placed on the waiting list on the first day, I'm hoping I'll be one of the first purchasers.
Thanks
Pauly

I have not received anything as yet either. If that new price is going to stay past the release, I can't see how they are going to make sales, price seems prohibitive. But hey I've been wrong before.

Well ... we are all wondering and speculating right now - for all we know, Andrew and the crew are just waiting to see how many units they get before bulk mailing all of us on the wait list :)
Thanks
Pauly

Back
Top Bottom